Sunday, June 1, 2008




We had such a fun weekend this weekend. Ryan had Saturday off so we watched movies on Friday night and then on Saturday we went to the pool. The weather was nice and we had a lot of fun. Then Saturday night we had a little glich!!! Ryan and I were watching a movie and the kids we thought were watching a movie in our room. Little did we know they were conspiring to ruin our night. And boy did they. Jaxyn came out buck naked and had a handful of pillow stuffing. Yep we went in there and they had pulled apart a pillow and had the fiber stuff all over the bed, floor, everywhere. I didn't know you could get that much stuff out of a pillow. I of course was glad Jaxyn's little but was bear cuz I paddled him a good swift smack on it(just one) and then spanked his accomplis and sent them to bed. It took Ryan and I a good hour to get it all picked/vaccumed up. Lesson learned!!!! GET A BABYSITTER AND GO OUT!!!!
They did look cute for church though!!!!!!

5 comments:

Tami said...

Funny! I'm not really looking forward to those adventures! Those are the memories that they will remember though. I remember all the times I got in trouble. Lots of times at Grandmas house, and pretty much all of them involved Blake and I having fun ruining something! You have darling kids Shelb! Love you!

Daniel and Whitney said...

Did abby gether ears pierced??

Ricci said...

Ya, you either need to go out or get a lock on your door!!! How come you didn't get a picture of the mess? You definetly have your hands full! love you!

Steph said...

So cute! I am a little nervous about 2 little boys..I have a feeling it will be more than just pillows that are torn apart!!! Love you

tammy said...

that is so funny. I bet they had the best fun until he came out. Can you just picture them in there with it flying all over the room!?!
that is funny. Your pictures are so cute shelb!