Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Golfing





My cute little golfers!! There is a tiny, one hole in the back of our complex and Ryan took us there the other night for Family Home Evening. He was so cute with the kids. We just let the kids play and I took pictures while Ryan practiced his swing. The green wasn't very nice, but we had fun just the same. The kids love golfing, they get that from their dad. One little problem is that Jaxyn is left handed and even though Ryan is, he golf's right handed. This is a little frustrating for both of them, but we will figure it out. I hope!!! I don't want Jaxyn to give up just because we can't help! He is such a go getter I think he will just do his own thing and get it one way or the other. Abby is a natural at any sport and she is getting so good at golfing. I am going to put her on the PGA next year that's how good she is. Its about time she starts earning her keep around here. Momma needs a new pair of shoes!!!

3 comments:

Amy B. said...

Shelby...thanks for the comment and the prayers...you are so thoughtful and I appreciate you thinking of us...

Tami said...

Mama needs a new pair of shoes.... you are killing me! I can't believe those are your kids. They are so big! You guys look fantastic! You have a wonderful family hon, enjoy them!

tammy said...

You are having the best summer arent you? You go go go girl! I'm glad you are enjoying those little angels of yours, they grow up way too fast!