Monday, June 16, 2008

Like father, Like son!

These two are one in the same. Jaxyn loves to be just like daddy. Yesterday we had a fun day spoiling Ryan. He loves fathers day because he gets to be pampered! The kids had fun playing all day with him. We played games and watched Golf and of course the finals game was on as well. Come to think of it this is pretty much every night at the Hale home. I think we need to make every day "Mother's" day instead of every day being "Father's" day. I guess that comes with the territory. I love this picture though because they are so much a like and I love how close they are. Ryan really is a great dad to our kids and they love being with him. As much as I miss my family back home, having my family together out here is so nice. We love it!!!! We had a great day yesterday as I hope everyone did!!

3 comments:

Steph said...

That picture is so cute! I am glad that things are going so well! Nothing is better then having your family together! (well, having your family together in utah would be a little better!!) Love you

Amy Stewart said...

That picture is so cute, I love it, Jaxyson is getting so big... I miss you guys. Love you

Ricci said...

Very cute!! I just saw Kortney's little boy, Truman. He looks alot like Jaxyn Love you guys!