Saturday, June 7, 2008

Boy, am I in trouble!!!


Ok, I have to tell how cute my teenage, I mean my 4!! year old Abby is. I wish I had my camera when we were at the pool today. She was in her hot pink swimsuit, floaties and she was looking hot. Well she decided that the three cute 7 year old boys were having way too much fun. So, she decided to join them. To get their attention she ran and yelled "CANNON BALL" as she jumped in the pool by them. They got a kick out of that. They then decided to see what else she would do. They all got out, and Abby followed, and started doing different jumps off the side of the pool. She was not about to let the boys out do her. She did a front flip!!!! Yes she did and the boys were very impressed to say the least. So for the next half hour she did every belly flop they did, back flop, twist or what ever else they did, she did. Their moms were dying laughing, I was just dying!!!! Where did she come from? She is FOUR and I am already worried. She looked so cute I wish I had my camera. We had a very fun day at the pool.

4 comments:

Amy Stewart said...

Ha Ha you are in so much trouble.... she is so cute, I miss you guys so much. Good luck with the flirt queen... Love you guys.

Tami said...

How shall I say this....she's YOU! I remember plenty of times when our gorgeous little Shelby couldn't help flirting with, well...everyone! I'm afraid to say, you now feel like we all felt back then! Love you hot stuff!

Ricci said...

I agree with Tami, little miss flirt with everyone! I guess when there hot, there hot!! I have one too! Maybe they will give each other pointers. Love you!

Steph said...

Like mother like daughter! You are in trouble!!! I love it and I am sure mom is just laughing her head off!!!