Saturday, November 8, 2008

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!

Well, Ryan couldn't resist, he had to know!! I am so glad he did because I think it would have driven me nuts not knowing. We took the kids to the ultrasound and Abby was so excited and Jaxyn kept saying "No, its a brother!!" I felt so bad, because when we kept saying it was a sister he put his head down and said " Oh man". How cute is he!? On the way home Ryan said, " you know Jaxyn is going to love it, because he is always going to have older AND younger girls hanging around all the time!!" I just laughed so hard, because really how cool is Jaxyn going to be!!!! He will never be without a date! We now need help with a name! Please!! We all have 'y' in our names so far so trying to find another name with a 'y' in it is kind of been tough!

11 comments:

Tammy said...

Ok, my new favorite is Paisley. Congrats, you have darling kids already, she's going to be beautiful.

I would love to see you.

Unknown said...

I like the name Kelsey for a girl. . . it has a y in it. . . There's also Kimberly . . .

♥♥Kennedy♥♥

P.S. Congrats!

Amy B. said...

My friend just thought of Hayden...cute for a girl...or Presley...Oh wait, I know...AMY!!!

Sally said...

Amy...we're on the same track!! I think it should be Sally Jeanne!! How cool is that?????

We need to chat girlfriend. I saw that you called. I'll call you tomorrow... Happy verrry belated birthday Sweetie! I love you too....

Squeeze

Ricci said...

I like Paisley or Presley,or Tycee. Love ya!

tammy said...

Shelb, that is so fun! I just love baby girls! The more the merrier!
I like the name Camryn, but my vote with the names that has been posted is Paisley. That is so cute.

snow family said...

Congrats! I really like Brighton. Thats just me though. Although my friend just named her baby Paisley, and it's sooo cute! They had all of her bedding and blankets made out of paisley material.

Tami said...

Congrats baby! I have no ideas for names for you, sorry. I have a hard time finding them too! Love you!

Holdstocks said...

Congrats!!!!!
Here are a few: Camry, Katelyn, Jacklyn, Alyson, Hailey, Sidney.

I'm so sorry, but I forgot to call you on your birthday day. I hope you had a great one and I will try calling you later.

Brittney Hale said...

Okay I guess I'll put in my two cents: so my pick would be Grace and since you have to have a Y maybe spell it Grayce or even Graclyn is cute!!!

Elisa and Tyler said...

Hey CONGRATS!!! It's Elisa (Tyler Dickamores wife) I am so excited for you!
I have to "Y" names for you!
Landrey, Laney, or Brinley! Those are my favs!