Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Where have we been?

Well since it has been a few months since I last updated this I have a minute and thought I should write about what the "Hale"! family has been up to. To start we are back in Utah finally for good this time(I Hope). The kids and I came back a couple months ago and Ryan just got back on the 1st of October. Living on the road was hard for all of us and so Ryan and I decided to try coming home. We are so glad to have family that has supported us through all our adventures and even now that we are back they are still there for us. Steph and Ben are letting us stay in their basement until we get a game plan of what we are going to do here. It has been so nice not to have to worry about finding a place right away. Thanks Steph! Ryan is working for his older brother at one of his EZIIRent To Own Stores here in Salt Lake until he finds something he wants to do. He is going to finish his last year of school at the U. I am so excited for him, he has wanted to do that for a long time. We are going to make some sacrifices until he gets his degree, but it is so worth it!! We are also expecting our third child and we are so excited! He/she is due in March and we are trying to decide if we want to find out what we are having by monday!! We have one of each, but it might drive me nuts not knowing!! I will let you all know what we decide! I will get some pics of our adventures on here ASAP. I am watching Steph's kids and mine while everyone works, but me and I am a little distracted these days. I have lots of little stories to tell and am getting more and more with all these kids!!! Can't wait to read what everyone is up too and write you all! Love you all for all your support!!

10 comments:

tammy said...

It's been fun having you back. I personally think you should find out what this babe is, and let the rest of us know.
We love you Shelb

Erin said...

I too think you should find out if I am going to have another neice or nephew for Harley to play with:)

Tami said...

I'm glad you are back home. There's nothing like the love and family and friends. I miss you, and wish you all the luck with your new adventures! Love you

Amy B. said...

You should definately find out what the baby is...suspense is torture. I always said I wouldn't find out the sex on my third but I totally caved and did anyway!

Tammy said...

Welcome Home!!! I'd love to see you. I think you should be surprised, by different. Actually, I couldn't do it, I'd have to know to prepare.

Ricci said...

I am glad you are posting again! I would love to see pictures! I want to see your belly! I miss you guys! Your kids are getting so big! Love you!

snow family said...

Yeah for Utah!! Glad you back. I say go for the surprise! You have stuff for a boy or girl now right?!

Jon & Kim said...

Welcome home!!! And congrats on your new baby.

Sally said...

Welcome home baby girl!!!!It's just nice knowing you're hear!!!Come by sometime...anytime. I always love to see you....and the kids. Love you tons!
Sally

Marlena said...

Conratulations on #3!! I hope you got your family photos in the mail...I sent them a long time ago. I changed my blog and made it private so e-mail me your address so we can keep in touch...mena_003@yahoo.com. We miss ya!!!