Monday, April 13, 2009

Peyton Maxine Hale


I am finally updating and getting my beautiful Peyton on my blog. She was born on March 6th and was 7lbs 1 oz. My biggest baby yet. She is growing so fast and is changing daily. I am having so much fun with her and Jaxyn and Abby adore her. Sometimes too much!!! All is well, Ryan started a new job at Hill Airforce Base and is enjoying it. He will start back to school soon and is keeping very busy. Thanks to everyone who has supported us and I hope to get more pics of the family soon. My sister-in-law took some beautiful pictures and some of them are on her blog so take a look(brittneyhalephoto.blogspot.com). I do have a link to her on my contacts. She did a great job and I love her for doing it.
I would love to hear from you all on suggestions on getting Peyton to sleep at night and not so much during the day. She still has her day and nights mixed up and I can't remember how to change that!! Please help! 3 is hard but I am getting the hang of it( sort of).

7 comments:

tammy said...

Oh Shelb, she is absolutely beautiful! You have such a sweet family.

Steph said...

Oh..I love her!! I am glad you were able to post finally!! You are doing a great job...I love you!

Tammy said...

She's beautiful. Where are you? I'd love to come hold her. Can't believe you have three children. Didn't you just get into Beehives?

Marlena said...

How SWEET!!! Congratulations!! We miss you!!! Good luck with getting sleep, but luckily it doesn't last forever!!!

snow family said...

She is GORGEOUS Shelb! I am so happy to see a post from you!! I've been wanting to see some pictures!! Good to hear that you're doing well :)

Tami said...

She is so beautiful!What a darling family you have. Gabby just slept, I don't think I can take any credit for it, so I'm no help. You'll get it baby! Love you.

Mindy said...

Peyton's picture is so sweet - how fun. Taysen was a wake a lot at night too for the first bit and then it seemed like with time we slowly got them turned around. Good luck