Sunday, May 25, 2008



Ok, so this is what happens when you sleep in and miss church. I felt so bad anyway when we missed this morning and the kids were so sad. We had a rough night with the kids waking up and switching beds and I ended up in bed with Jaxyn, Abby in bed with Ryan. So at about 8pm when the kids were supposed to be getting pj's on they both came out in their church clothes and Abby had done both of their hair. I just laughed and cried all at the same time. It is safe to say we won't miss church again!!!!

10 comments:

Ricci said...

they are so cute! They will always keep you on your toes. Thats a good thing!! Love you guys!

Kyle & Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kyle & Jamie said...

I am glad you have updated your blog. Your family looks great! Hope you don't stay away long.

Daniel and Whitney said...

They are so dang cute!! Abby cracks me up!

tammy said...

Shelb, that is adorable. Kids seem to put you in your place. I know mine do. I guess we are lucky to have them along on our journey!

Tami said...

Wow! They are growing up so fast! You all look wonderful and happy. I hope you are. Moving someplace new is hard. You really have to push yourself out of your box at first. I hope you are finding friends, and feeling more at home. I love and miss you!

Steph said...

That is great! I love them!! I cannot believe how big they look and you haven't been away all that long! Man..I miss you!!!

Kortney Manning said...

It's fun to see you guys, and how you are doing. I am so glad for blogs, I only wish it was around when we lived in Ohio. It is such a great way to keep in touch with everyone. Take care!

*~Kennedy~* said...

They are so cute! I'll be you love their enthusiasm! ;)

Hale2u said...

Shelby,
The correct thing to say is not we hope our final nesting place will be in Utah. It is we will definately be moving back to Utah when it is time for Abby to start school if not sooner!!!!! If not, grandma and grandpa will be kidnapping a couple of kids!