Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Me and my Family


Ryan and I met through a friend of mine when I was working at Delta Airlines on May 4th. Our first meeting was in the parking lot of Slim's in Woods Cross. We sat there until 4am, just talking. I made such a great 1st impression that he called me everyday after until we were married that December 7th, 2002. We have traveled the states, well the south anyway, had two of the cutest kids in the world, and tried to do the 5Buck pizza thing since that day. Abby is 4 and Jaxyn is 2. They are best friends and I love it. Ryan is doing cell tower work right now in South Carolina so we sold our house in Roy and moved out to Greenville the end of March. We are getting use to the "southern hospitality" and having fun meeting new friends. We miss our family in Utah, but are happier to be with Ryan. I hope to keep up on this blog to let our family and friends share in our adventures.

4 comments:

Steph said...

So cute...I love it! I miss you so much that you had better keep this up so I can feel like I am with you! Love you guys!

Ricci said...

That is such a cute picture. We miss you guys. Love you!

Daniel and Whitney said...

I miss you!!

tammy said...

Shelb, how cute are you guys! this whole blog thing is great. (even though it drives me nuts because I still dont have the hang of it!) I love seeing everyone.
Love you